Complete kit hanging vegetable gardens. The unique design and exclusive basket allow two types of seed to grow in one pot. These gardens hang to keep precious growth away from pests. Kits come complete with hanging basket, compressed potting material, and fresh grape tomato seeds.
Patio/Deck Grape Tomato
- Start the seed in any seed starting tray. Keep the seed separated.
- When the plants are about 3-6” tall they are ready to transplant into the container.
- Expand the potting medium according to instructions.
- Put Tomato plants in the pot.
- Fill the container with the potting medium.
- Water thoroughly.
- Keep the hanging garden in as much sun as possible. Move outside when danger of frost is over.
- Be sure to keep the container well watered – do not allow the ‘soil’ to dry out.
- Feed with a water-soluble fertilizer according to the manufacturer’s instructions.